SCOUTING & DEVELOPMENT AGENT
Elite Model Management
New York, US
February 20, 2018
The SCOUTING and DEVELOPMENT agent working on behalf of ELITE MODEL MANAGEMENT focuses on growing and developing the board. We anticipate to continue to grow as a board and company and therefore, be open to other opportunities and duties that may arise as we expand our brand.
- Primary contact for all new face models who are recently signed and still considered to be “in development” (Primary contact suggests being in touch with the model directly to communicate and facilitate the overall management plan; in contact with the parents or guardian; in contact with the mother agent; in contact with the image board regarding progress updates.)
- Managing the travel and lodging logistics for all new faces when traveling to NYC or abroad for development purposes. This would include managing the model apartment schedule for all models
- Spearheading the image development of the new faces board, ie testing, personal image, promotional materials (portfolio, comp card, new face promos, etc)
- To further probe in “testing” – building and maintaining relationships with test photographers for the agency. There may be times where facilitating tests for models on other boards will be requested
- Scouting: facilitating Open Call, Digital Scouting Opportunities, Scouting Trips (Domestic & International), Model Searches and Conventions. This would be spread amongst the entire board, but ideally we’d like to work towards having this candidate be the main point of contact for scouting.
Please apply with resume and cover letter and any other relevant materials. No phone calls.