Fashion Intern / Administrative Assistant
Cheney Textile Collection
New York, US
January 30, 2018
Seeking an Fashion Intern / Administrative Assistant. Looking for somebody willing to grow within our organization. The applicant must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and must be extremely motivated to learn and grow professionally. In addition to administrative and project support skills, the applicant must be computer literate .
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have detailed knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must have excellent communication skills
• This position requires attention to detail and good follow up skills
• Answer telephone inquiries from customers for pricing information.
• Make payment on my behalf.
• Issue invoices to and collect from customers
• Payroll accounting
• Account receivable and payable.
• Contact vendors to inquire on costs and availability of products.
• Record and pay accounts payable if needed.
• Goal orientated.
• Good communication skills
• Team work