Sales and Customer Service Director
Antoinette Marie Bridal
January 26, 2018
Antoinette Marie Bridal is an online startup bridal boutique seeking a qualified full-time intern with a background and/or strong interest in fashion and luxury goods, for the position of a high-performance Sales/Customer Service Director. The successful candidate will meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and fulfill all relevant duties. Sales Director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Customer Service role, you will be a primary contact by phone or email for customer inquiries about our products and brand. We also see this as an opportunity for us to learn from you.
• Own and hit/ exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
• Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and email inquiries regarding products and brand.
• Assist clients on with online-order.
• Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, repair services, buyers etc.
• Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry.
• Have experience working in a high-end luxury retail environment.
• Familiar with the bridal industry and has a passion for fashion.
• Or has 2-4+ years professional experience as a Bridal Sales Consultant.
• Proven Sales Executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspect of products and services, as well as position them against competitors.
• Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
• Creative and detail-oriented.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Superb verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Fashion Merchandising, Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
This position is based in Maryland and you can work from your home. The hours are Monday-Friday 11am-5pm and every other Saturday from 11am-1pm for 3 months starting February 1st 2018. You must be comfortable receiving client calls on your mobile device, Live Chat and emailing clients. This will turn into a permanent paid position based on results. To Apply: Please send your resume and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you in advance!