Swimwear Textile CAD Artist
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc.
December 13, 2017
Swimwear Anywhere has a great opportunity for a creative and well developed Textile Artist who has the ability to work from concept to production ready artwork.
• Collaborating with team leaders on inspiration including swipes, purchased artwork and vintage garments to create original designs and collections.
• Color matching and setting up seasonal color palettes.
• Re-sizing and re-coloring existing prints.
• Mocking up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
• Putting designs into repeat and cleaning files to prepare artwork for the appropriate mills.
• Making slight adjustments to artwork, according to mills’ instructions.
• Adhering to deadlines and preparing files on a timely basis.
• Organizing and maintaining artwork files according to department procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
• The ability to hand draw and paint (critical requirement)
• The Ability to mock up print layouts in repeat and breakdown color for screens.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS5 (Mac Platform)
• A Highly organized team player who can work in a fast paced environment
• A strong eye for detail, color, design and composition
• An excellent work ethic and a great attitude
• Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively
• Bachelor’s degree in Textile Design preferred
• The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years design studio experience
This position is based on Long Island, in Farmingdale, NY. Please apply with your resume, portfolio and cover letter that includes your desired pay rate to email@example.com. Job Refer TXfn.
Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. is the premier designer and manufacturer of swimwear in North America. Through our extensive portfolio of brands and licenses, our privately owned company has led the swimwear industry in quality and innovation since 1933.
The originators behind bra sized swimwear, the company is known for its exceptional fit, quality, and fashion forward designs. Our expertise in textiles, blended with a rare ability for forecasting trending technologies, is evident in Swimwear Anywhere Inc.’s vast collections of labels.
Swimwear Anywhere owns the Coco Reef, Coco Rave, Beach House, Roxanne, and Gabar brands and holds the swimwear licenses for designer labels such as Michael Kors, Carmen Marc Valvo, Vince Camuto, Tommy Hilfiger, Proenza Schouler and Kate Spade.