View33 Showroom is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging designers and established fashion brands. We are looking for fashion savvy sales interns to join our New York office for the Spring/Summer 2018 season.
This position is unpaid although school credit is available.
Note: this is a Sales position; an interest in Showroom Sales is a MUST.
Internships will be extremely hands-on. Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the sales fashion industry, from merchandising to data management, and have the unique opportunity to work directly alongside the View33 Sales team.
- Assist Showroom Executive in Sales Appointments.
- Work directly along side of the Director of Sales.
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented, and pro-active.
- Industry savvy with strong knowledge of current market trends, industry influencers and leaders.
- Strong merchandising skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to create and maintain sales software database
- Participation in markets and NYFW.
- Formulate a comprehensive list of sales targets, manage email and call campaigns.
- Passionate about expanding sales brand development and product launches.
- Assist clients in the process of product selection during sales appointments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Qualified applicants should be highly motivated, self-starter, multi-tasking and detail-oriented with a strong interest in the sales aspects of fashion. Candidates must also have proficient computer skills, preferably MAC, and be ready to work in a fast paced environment a minimum of 3-4 days a week, preferably full days.
FASHION NET® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES OF FASHION NET INC. THE FASHION NET LOGO AND "THIS IS THE WORLD OF FASHION" ARE TRADEMARKS OF FASHION NET INC. PAYPAL.ME/FASHIONNET