Marketing & PR Internship For Luxury Uniform Company in West
October 20, 2017
This placement is for a minimum of 4 months for an immediate start.
Opportunity for a Marketing or Public Relations graduate looking for a varied and interesting B2B marketing communications experience with plenty of digital marketing. We are looking for a bright, articulate and creative candidate happy to have their own projects to progress. This role will dramatically increase the chosen candidate’s knowledge of international marketing, websites and PR promotion.
Tasks will include:
- Editing of information for our new website – visual and written
- Updating, providing ideas and executing the company’s digital marketing activities on LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and Web sites
- Email marketing, preparing and sending newsletters.
- Competitor research, drafting case studies and reports
- Assistance with artwork, photoshoots & catalogue production
- Maintaining marketing documents and filing (digital and physical)
- Researching and managing PR calendar throughout the year.
- PR assistance: Press Release, distribution and follow up.
- CRM database administration
- Occasional admin cover for staff sickness and holidays
- Researching marketing opportunities for our various brands
The skills we are looking for:
You have to have good computer skills in a variety of programmes, some knowledge of digital marketing and social media. An established interest in fashion and culture generally.
You will need to be self-motivated, able to work independently and manage your own time well. We don’t have all the answers - you should be open to learning on the job and trying out new ideas.
You will need to enjoy working under pressure to hit deadlines in a busy team and a demanding and creative environment where no day is the same. We are a small company – and work as a team, you may be asked to help in other departments from time to time. We are looking for a team player who is happy to muck in.
You will need an outgoing personality, excellent literacy and IT skills as well as confidence in all Microsoft Office packages and Photoshop. You will need to have a very high standard of written & spoken English. You will need to be happy to carry out market research thoroughly and be able to present it succinctly.
Only candidates who can demonstrate the following will be considered:
• A Marketing, Journalism or PR degree
• Intermediate level of Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office applications.
• Articulate with English mother tongue
• An established interest in fashion, textiles or hospitality
• Good writing skills
• HTML coding would be beneficial but not essential.
• German, French, Italian would be an advantage.
You will develop an understanding of how sales and marketing work together. By the end of the placement, you will have a clear idea of what marketing activities work for a B2B business and why, and how to measure the effectiveness marketing activities. Over the period, you may also have the opportunity to go attend various marketing seminars which will increase your industry knowledge. On the job training, guidance and support will be provided, however much of the work will be self-led.
For feedback form past internships please go to: http://fashionizer.com/about-fashionizer/employment/
Please send your CV with an accompanying letter indicating why you are interested in this position to:
Fashionizer is a successful couture uniform company working for Five Star Hotels, Spas and Cosmetics brands. Founded in 1993, we design and produce bespoke uniform collections across the world, as well as innovative organic spa uniforms. We have 14 employees in the UK, and growing. Find out more about Fashionizer & our brands at www.fashionizer.com, www.fashionizerspa.com,. www.youtube.com/user/FashionizerUniforms
Remuneration: minimum wage.
Hours: 9.30-6pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30-5.30 on Fridays, 30 minutes lunch.
Location: Acton, West London.
Closest tube & overground train: Acton Town and South Acton