Fashionizer Couture Uniforms, based in West London is looking for a creative designer with at least 3 years of commercial design experience to work on our varied projects.
Knowledge of both male and female tailoring is essential, the role includes the design of all types of garments menswear & womenswear.
Garment construction, technical knowledge and pattern cutting is required, as all garments designed need to be fit for purpose.
We are looking for a Designer with good illustration skills and creative problem solving skills to join our team.
You will need to have at least three years’ working experience in a high end fashion environment and have:
• Good illustration skills
• Tailoring construction knowledge to factory production standards
• Advanced level use of Adobe Suite
• Experience producing spec sheets
• Experience in working to set deadlines
• Confident in working as part of a team
• Organized and tidy with ability to pay attention to detail
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Good general computer skills.
Projects will include:
• Design research, development of prospective & existing projects
• Illustration boards and digital presentations
• Coordinating project & garment development, including discussion and coordination of patterns & materials
• Creation of garment production specification sheets
• Creation and supervising fit meetings
• The creation of marketing materials.
• Involvement with fabric selection and sourcing of materials.
• 22 days holiday + public holidays.
• Working hours – normally 9.30 – 18.00
• Great work environment and kitchen facilities on site
• Opportunities for personal development.
Please send examples of your work along with your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FASHION NET® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES OF FASHION NET INC. THE FASHION NET LOGO AND "THIS IS THE WORLD OF FASHION" ARE TRADEMARKS OF FASHION NET INC. PAYPAL.ME/FASHIONNET