Jewelry designer seeks a personal assistant to help with a wide range of office tasks. A typical day will involve picking up/delivering items from one location to another, office errands, scheduling appointments, meetings, booking tickets, and other tasks as they arise. Position reports directly to the CEO.
This job is ideal for fashion oriented individuals that will benefit from a wide range of activities of the industry.
To apply for this position is needed:
• Savvy individual who is discreet and respects confidentiality.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
• Good in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
• Reliable, a good problem solver, hard-working, enthusiastic, pleasant and able to follow direction.
• Speak, write, and read English fluently.
This is an unpaid internship and school credits are available. Hours are flexible and can be worked remotely on some days as well.
Interviews are being held all next week. Email to schedule yours and join our fun team!
FASHION NET® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES OF FASHION NET INC. THE FASHION NET LOGO AND "THIS IS THE WORLD OF FASHION" ARE TRADEMARKS OF FASHION NET INC. PAYPAL.ME/FASHIONNET