View33 is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging and established European & American designers and fashion brands. We are looking fashion design interns focused on Women’s Ready to Wear, to join our New York office immediately for the Fall 2017 season.
Our internship program is extremely hands-on and a very unique and exciting experience, as you will learn all facets of both creative and technical design working directly alongside the View33 Design team.
Qualified applicants should be eager to gain valuable experience in the heart of the fashion world. Candidate should be highly motivated, self-starter, multi-tasking with a strong interest and knowledge in the fashion industry.
Day to day tasks include: tech packs, sketching, sampling, mock ups of finishings, draping, research, Photoshop etc.
- Proficient in creating Tech pack
- Artistic Skill in Sketching
- Proficient computer skills, preferably MAC,
- Proficient in hand sewing.
- Minimum of 3 days a week
- Must be creatively driven
- 100% reliable and extremely eager to learn
- Must know basic principles regarding fashion design - fabrics, notions, etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Tech Packs
- Hand sewing.
- Assisting with Patterns.
- working with embroideries
- Help create marketing packages and line sheets using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Mock ups for finishing samples
- coloring/updating sketches.
- Updating boards.
- Organization of fit photos and fittings.
This position is unpaid although school credit is available.
To apply, please send your resume to Cristie at firstname.lastname@example.org
FASHION NET® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK IN THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES OF FASHION NET INC. THE FASHION NET LOGO AND "THIS IS THE WORLD OF FASHION" ARE TRADEMARKS OF FASHION NET INC. PAYPAL.ME/FASHIONNET